Casa Dante is one of Mykonos’ largest residential estates and can truly fulfil the highest of expectations. It straddles an unspoilt and rocky cape between the beaches of Elia and Agrari and Super Paradise. The estate affords endless views to the south, showcasing a panorama of islands: Donousa, Naxos, Paros, Antiparos and Ios. This unique property, which sleeps 11 people, is the most exciting rental property to sparkle on the Mykonian scene for a long time.
Created with inspiration and an unparalleled aesthetic as a much loved home it is now ready to welcome, thrill and delight its guests. The aesthetically landscaped grounds include a sweeping driveway and dramatic entrance rotunda, a secluded heliport, a cosy firepit, secondary entrance and access road. On this most hedonistic of islands, the estate provides you with your own private place to party or just enjoy as a bucolic retreat. Warmed by the sun, ensconced by the powerful rock formations of this unique landscape, surrender to rest, relaxation and enjoyment.
Our property’s focal point is the Clubhouse featuring a heated pool, Jacuzzi, basketball court and in house gym as well as other facilities. A brief walk away from here one can find serenity in the master suite, fondly known as the Keli. Close by, situated in a separate typical Mykonian building, four more suites are housed offering stunning views and eclectic amenities.
- Five double bedroom suites with one having an additional single bedroom – Sleeps 11
- Six bathrooms – Two with unique Boffi bath tubs
- Free wi-fi in all areas
- Fully Air conditioned and central heating
- Digital lap top size safes
- Hair dryers
- Nespresso coffee machines in each suite
- Ironing board on request
- Complimentary suntan oils
- Complimentary mini bar with mineral water, soft drinks and chocolates
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Complimentary golf carts one per suite (for the 5 suites) for use within property only
- Suites 3 and 4 share a pantry with hob and warming drawer
- Keli has its own pantry
All suites enjoy smart televisions with an entertainment system, wifi access, Nespresso machines, laptop safes, stationary supplies, in room refrigerators, full heating and air conditioning, heated towel rails, Cool soap toiletries and elegant sunbeds where you can enjoy the complimentary suntan products you will find in your bathroom.
Suite 1 is on the first floor. On the left as you enter is the ensuite bathroom with limestone shower stall. Straight ahead is the sundrenched double bedroom with a desk and a small sofa. To the right up 3 steps with its own door is the second single bedroom with separate bathroom plus a large walk in closet area. Suite 1 has a total area of 56 m2 and has a small balcony with a breakfast table and sleeps three.
Suite 2 is underneath and is at 75 m2. It includes a large double bedroom with bookcases and a desk. To the right up 3 steps is an impressive bathroom with twin vanities and sinks, marble shower and WC stalls and a huge Boffi bathtub. Suite 2 also has a spacious terrace for sun bathing and a dining table and sleeps two. Next door to Suites 1 & 2 are Suites 3 and 4.
Next door to Suites 1 & 2 are Suites 3 and 4. You enter through a courtyard, which can be shared by Suites 1 & 2, with a delightful dining area and icemaker. You enter into Suites 3 and 4 through a living area with a sofa and table plus a full pantry with hob, food warming drawer and a half refrigerator. To the left is Suite 3 at 48 m2 which boasts a sunny double bedroom with a wide marble desk and spacious bathroom with twin marble sinks and vanities and WC and shower stalls and spacious hanging closets.
Next door to Suites 1 & 2 are Suites 3 and 4. You enter through a courtyard, which can be shared by Suites 1 & 2, with a delightful dining area and icemaker. You enter into Suites 3 and 4 through a living area with a sofa and table plus a full pantry with hob, food warming drawer and a half refrigerator. To the right you enter into Suite 4 through its roomy walk in closet area and through the bathroom which has twin sinks and vanities and marble WC and shower stalls. From there you move into the double bedroom with its wooden desk and a large private courtyard. Suite 4 measures 42 m2.
The flagship suite is called the “keli”. It was originally a modest stone shelter built for shepherds and has been enlarged and transformed into a fabulous 3 room suite of 120 m2. All the balcony doors are able to be opened from inside and out allowing a great flow in the space. Once you park your car at the entrance pergola, you enter from the principle balcony door into the living room with a wood burning fireplace. To the right is the guest WC and a sleek pantry and bar counter. To the left is the double bedroom and beyond that a vast bathroom with brushed marble WC and shower stalls, 2 large vanities with basins with huge counter space and 2 spacious open closets. There is also a large white Boffi bathtub with views onto the terrace. The terrace has sunbathing areas and a shaded pergola for outdoor dining. The keli sleeps two.
What makes these properties unique is the proximity and use of the Clubhouse. This building of 200 m2 all on one floor, a two minute walk away, offers a state of the art home cinema, a professional range kitchen in a courtyard, a display kitchen where breakfast is served, 3 guest WCs, a mini football table, a ping pong table and a basketball court. It is possible to host dinners for 20 inside and 18 in the outside dining pergolas.
Moving through the charming gardens, a few steps away is the 15 metre lap pool with incredible views which can be heated to 36oC. There are sunbeds and a heated Jacuzzi plus an outdoor pool shower and marble pool bar. The estate is magical at night when its lighting plan transforms the rocks and cliffs into magical structures. Designed and decorated by architect Ed Tuttle, who originated the Aman brand, it is a stunning property for rental.
The estate is 5 minutes away from the airport, where there are an excellent range of supermarkets and shops and 15 minutes to town.
Amenities & Services
- 3x15 meters pool which can be heated to 36oC (additional charge)
- Pool shower
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Table tennis
- Mini football game
- Basketball court , 58,5 sqm
- Professional kitchen in the courtyard
- House kitchen within main building
- In house gym
- Daily housekeeping service
- In house laundry (additional charge)
- Free of charge in house Chef to prepare breakfast and one meal per day for up to 15 people.
- Food cost is charged and choice of lunch or dinner must be decided two days in advance
- Breakfast served in the Clubhouse until 12 noon
- On site Villa manager who assists with services provided by the in house staff
Maximum Villa Capacity
Facilities & Services
- Airport / Port Transfer Service
- Apivita bathroom amenities ( soap,shampoo,conditioner,body lotion )
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Beauty Treatment (on request)
- Bell-Boy Service
- Boat Trips
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Chauffeur driven limo & SUV Rentals
- Chauffeur driven luxury car rental
- Chef on demand at each property
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Helicopter charter for transfers to & from Mykonos & for sightseeing tours
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Outdoor Playground
- Parking Area
- Pets Allowed
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satelite TV
- Security services for VIP'S
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Travel Desk
- Walking & Jogging path within the complex
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
Check-in time: 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Licence / Registration Number