Developed along a plot of idyllic view to the Aegean Sea, Villa Azul provides all the comforts for a delightful stay in the island of Mykonos. The view of the villa exceeds the angle of 180° degrees starting with the sunrise from Naxos and reaching the sunset behind the mountain of Tinos. The perpetual changes of horizon shades constantly offer different images that irritate the stare and make the mind travels. In the evening, the eyes look for the lights in the dark from the opposite islands while they are dazzled by the lights of the Chora that compose the ultimate night scene.
The villa has four separate seating areas offering different relaxation experiences. Inside, the large living room with its comfortable white sofas is a cool relaxation room. The two large openings from side to side of the walls free the whole corner to the pool and the Chora. They allow light and air to permeate and integrate it with the outdoor lounge area.
In the stone building, the built-in corner sofa with the suspended fireplace and the TV compose a warm sitting room for hanging out and discussion. In the same area the open kitchen and the dining room interact and create the right conditions for experiencing the absolute Greek traditional habit, the preparation of a meal. Cooking, serving, eating and drinking are uninterrupted and unbreakable processes in a Greek cuisine.
On the outside, beneath the rich shade of the shelter, the bamboo lounge, consisting of a bed and spacious armchairs, offers a sun-protected relaxation area. While in the evening, it is the most beautiful spot to gaze at the lights of the Chora and the iridescent of the pool lights.
At the most protected area from sun and wind, with tall stone walls, a kind of atrium with built-in sofa is created, ideal for enjoying a coffee in the afternoon. Its main reference point and shade element is the olive tree in the center, a characteristic plant of the Greek landscape.
The outstanding part of the open-air area is undoubtedly the swimming pool. The overflow with the sense of infinity creates a visual bridge with the endless blue of the sea. The comfortable loungers around it offer the physical relaxation that one needs after swimming and the enjoying of sunbathing.
In the same outdoor area, there are all the amenities a family or a large group need for parties and meals outside. The bar is fully equipped with a barbecue as well as a fridge and freezer for preparing drinks and cocktails. Furthermore, it features a fold with high stools and speakers all over the place that create the absolute atmosphere for relaxed or intense fun and dancing. For outdoor meals, there is an outdoor dining area with built-in seating and mild night light.
In Villa Azul tenants can continue to take care of their physical condition in the equipped gym located in cool and bright ground floor. There, one can arrange his massage appointment in the appropriate bed provided.
Villa Azul can accommodate a total of 12 people and provides an extra room for 2 people. Especially in the main house there are 4 double bedrooms, airy and full of light, while for greater autonomy there is the guesthouse with 2 double rooms.
All of them feature high-quality anatomic mattresses and their own bathroom for a full enjoyment of privacy. Large custom made marble washbasins complement the sense of luxury that spaces exude. Each room is uniquely designed so that each tenant to find the style and functionality that suits him. Even the views vary and every room has its outdoor space.
Amenities include air conditioning with independent regulation, as well as ability to remotely control the temperature, lighting and sound of smart devices via an exclusive application.
The total size of the Villa is 350 sq. m. in a 5,600 sq. m. plot.
Guests: 6 Bedrooms: all en suite
Main house: Built in Living room with fireplace, dining area, kitchen with all appliances, main living room with comfortable sofas facing the pool
- 4 double en suite bedrooms.
- Control room with all the facility panels of the property
- Guest wc
- 2 double en suite bedrooms with kitchenette
- Pool house
- Laundry room
- Staff room (double) en suite, kitchen with all appliances
- Fully equipped gym, massage space
- Infinity swimming pool, 2 lounge areas with built in sofas and bamboo furniture
- Dining area with built in sofa and chairs
- Built in bar area with fully equipped BBQ, outdoor fridge and refrigerator and stools around.
- Pool facilities: Infinity private pool, seating & lounge areas, shaded dining area, bar.
- Entertainment: Sonos sound system, TVs.
- Climate Control: air-conditioning (in all areas).
- Internet / Office: internet Access (Wi-Fi).
- Outdoor: outdoor dining areas, balcony /terrace, seating & lounge areas. - Security: gated property.
- Laundry Facilities: washing machine.
- Kitchen Facilities: equipped with all modern appliances.
- Baby / child: baby cots, highchair upon request.
- Other: private parking, bathroom toiletries, hairdryers.
- Smoking: not allowed Indoors.
- Pets: not allowed.
- Events: allowed only upon request. - Children welcome.
- Nearest Airport: Mykonos International Airport 4,6 km Nearest Port: New Port 2 km
- Nearest Town: Mykonos Town Center 2,5 km
- Nearest Beach: Agios Stefanos 2,8 km
Maximum Villa Capacity
Facilities & Services
- Airport / Port Transfer Service
- Apivita bathroom amenities ( soap,shampoo,conditioner,body lotion )
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Beauty Treatment (on request)
- Bell-Boy Service
- Boat Trips
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Chauffeur driven limo & SUV Rentals
- Chauffeur driven luxury car rental
- Chef on demand at each property
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Helicopter charter for transfers to & from Mykonos & for sightseeing tours
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Outdoor Playground
- Parking Area
- Pets Allowed
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satelite TV
- Security services for VIP'S
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Travel Desk
- Walking & Jogging path within the complex
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
Check-in time: 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 12:00 PM
Licence / Registration Number